Enjoy a marine wildlife experience along the stunning North Coast of Kangaroo Island. See seals, sea eagles and osprey and view ancient fossil beds. Take the opportunity to swim with wild bottlenose dolphins in shallow and protected waters in an experience that will take your breath away. Relax with morning tea and home-made treats at a remote beach location. Tour includes use of snorkels and wetsuits, and is great fun for the whole family!
|Departure Time||Starts 9am (may change due to weather or booking numbers)|
|Return Time||Approximately 3 Hours From Start Time|
|Attire||Dress according to weather, Towel if swimming with Dolphins|
|Included||Wetsuits and Snorkels|
|Pricing||Adults $190 Child $110 (Up to and including 13 years of age) Family $490 (2 Adults, 2 Kids)|
|Weather Conditions||Departure Time, Location and Date are subject to change due to weather conditions. Please Call or Email if you have any questions|
- Explore the magnificent North Coast as we go in search of our wild dolphin pods, seals and sea eagles
- Pass through the 540 million year old fossil bed
- Cruise along white sandy beaches
- Get the chance to swim and play around with the dolphins
- Travel back to Emu Bay Boat Ramp/Shoal Bay Boat Ramp
IMPORTANT NOTE: DEPARTURE LOCATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON BOOKING. IF UNSURE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE
BAY OF SHOALS DEPARTURES
EMU BAY DEPARTURES
The Emu Bay Boat Ramp is just right in Front of 31 Hamilton Drive.